Dormitory rooms are available Thursday through Sunday nights. The price is $55 per person, whether you stay one, two, or three nights.
Within each room you will find bed linens, blankets, and two towels for each guest. You may want to bring additional towels and hangers, an alarm clock, and a fan. We remind alumni that these are dorm rooms as you remember them! There are neither double beds, private baths, nor air conditioning.
Some alumni prefer the convenience of a local hotel. The College has reserved blocks of rooms at the following hotels. When making your reservation please indicated that you are calling from Haverford College.
- Note that in order to secure the special rate, not all rooms may be reserved online.
Villanova Conference Center
- 610-523-1776, 601 County Line Road, Radnor, PA 19087
- $139/night. Reservations must be made, via phone, by April 24, 2012. Reference code #30964.
- 610-688-5800 or toll-free 800-537-3000, 591 East Lancaster Ave., St. Davids, PA 19087
- $129/night/single, $139/night/double. Reservations must be made, via phone, by April 24, 2012.
Residence Inn Philadelphia/Conshohocken
- 610-828-8800, 191 Washington Street, Conshohocken, PA, 19428
- $124.00 for Studio Suites and $134.00 for One Bedroom Suites. Reservations must be made, via phone, by May 4, 2012.
Marriott Philadelphia West
- 610-941-5600, 111 Crawford Ave, Conshohocken, PA 19428
- $139/night. Parking is additional. Reservations must be made, via phone, by April 25, 2012.
Crowne Plaza Philadelphia West
- 215-477-0200, 4010 City Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19131
- (For GPS systems, use 4100 Presidential Blvd. as your destination address) $119 /night. Call 888.233.9527 and mention block code HAQ or https://resweb.passkey.com/go/252287eb. Parking is additional. Reservations must be made, via phone or via special link, by April 25, 2012.