Fords in Finance
Fords in Finance aspires to foster meaningful professional and personal relationships among its members, strengthen ties between the College and the extensive alumni base in financial services, and assist current students in their professional pursuits.
If you are interested in becoming a member, would like to volunteer your time or talent, or have comments and questions, please direct them to any member of the Leadership Team listed below or contact Alumni and Parent Relations.
Steve Begleiter '84 - principal, FlexPoint Ford
John Botti '92 – principal, JB Investments
Nehad Chowdhury '98 – director, Citi
David Cohen '81 – managing director, Citi
Anne Devlin '97 – managing director, JP Morgan
Richard Glaser '83 – senior financial advisor, Merrill Lynch
Paul Kandel '83 – financial advisor, Morgan Stanley
Larry Kravetz '82 – managing director, Barclays
Mark Mason '78 – managing director, TransPacific Group
Tim Paulson '94 – vice president, Goldman Sachs
Sherry Rexroad '87 – managing director, BlackRock
Alex Robinson '96– partner, Tenor Capital Management
Kurt Ryden '88 – managing director, JP Morgan
Chip Wallach '86 – managing director, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Fords in Finance partners with the Center for Career and Professional Advising (CCPA) to coordinate events throughout the academic year, such as:
- "Careers in Finance" panel discussions on campus, during which students will hear about the paths of alumni with varied and successful careers, and seek advice for internships and job searches.
- Small group dinners off-campus (nearby) for in-depth conversations and informal mentoring opportunities.
- "Finance 101" where students visit the workplace of an alum to get a deeper look at Finance careers
If you are interested in participating in any of these opportunities, please contact any member of the Leadership Team listed above or the CCPA.
- Steven Begleiter '84, Managing Director, Flexpoint Ford
- Seth Bernstein '84, Managing Director and Global Head, GWM Solutions and Strategy, J.P. Morgan
- Sherry Rexroad '87, Managing Director and CIO of the Americas, BlackRock