May 26–28, 2017
15th Reunion Weekend Highlights:
- Welcome Gathering on Lloyd Green
- Toast to Haverford and Awards Ceremony
- Food Truck and Live Music Festival
- Class drinks and lawn games on Founders Green
- Wine and Cheese reception with Faculty
- Class Dinner on Founders Green
- Class party at Marshall Fine Arts Center Patio with FREE late night food truck
- Family Fun Run/Walk around the Nature Trail
View the full Alumni Weekend 2017 brochure here.
Registration is open until May 12. Register today!
Find the group on Facebook.
CLASS OF 2002
15th Reunion Committee:
Scott Burau, Loftin Flowers, Kate Gentry, Neal Kronley, Laura Leanza, Wheaton Little, Arendt Speser .
If you're interested in participating on the committee, or have questions about Reunion, please contact Nicole Howarth, associate director of Alumni and Parent Relations (610) 896-4236.