May 26–28, 2017
- Class of 1967 Trip to the Barnes Foundation
- Dinner at the home of Chuck and Sharon Hardy
- Walking tour of Campus
- Class of 1967 Presents a Faculty Discussion
- 50th Reunion Buffet Dinner with President Kim Benston
- Social on Lloyd Green
- All-Alumni Toast to Haverford with President Kim Benston- Several classmates will be honored
- Scarlet Sages Luncheon - the class of 1967 will be inducted
- Are Liberal Arts Relevant in the 21st Century? Discuss...
- The Class of 1967 Presents Professor Emeritus Roger Lane
- 50th Reunion BiCo Gathering
- 1967 Dinner Founders Great Hall
- 50th Reunion Post-Dinner Gathering
- Class of 1967 Memorial Meeting
Expect a full brochure in your mailbox by late March. Registration opens April 1.
50th Reunion Committee:
Jim Clifford, Paul Dagdigian, Philip Fretz, Jim Friedman, Richard Gartner, Steve Gold, Peter Goldmark, Chuck Hardy, Hubert Herring, Dick McConaghy, David McConnell,Richard Oulahan, Daniel Serwer, Robert Sinclair, George Stavis, David Stephenson, Fred Szydlik, Lawrence Tint, David Watts, David Wilson
If you have questions about Reunion, please contact Catherine Toia associate director of Alumni and Parent Relations (610-795-7923) or a member of the committee.