Class of 1968 - Save the date for your 50th Reunion!
May 31–June 3, 2018
Thursday, May 31
- Trip to the Barnes Foundation
- Buffet Dinner
- Informal after dinner gathering in the new Visual Culture Arts and Media center (VCAM)
Friday, June 1
- Breakfast with President Kim Benston
- Class of '68 Walking Tour of Campus - see what has changed in the last fifty years.
- “Where are we now? Where have we been? Where are we going? How can we hold to our values?” - A conversation with classmates and spouses.
- Dinner at the Home of Bob and Meredith Swift
Saturday, June 2
- Class of '68 Presents: Statues, Monuments, and Moral Tide of History - Three distinguished class members John Hough ’68, Jim Davidson ’68, and Jack Rakove ’68—will join Emeritus Professor Roger Lane to share their views.
- Toast to Haverford: Lift a glass to Haverford and celebrate with classmates Carl Grunfeld and Rich Lyon who are to be honored with Alumni Awards.
- Class of '68 Presents Roger Lane: Is the Pace of Change - History - Accelerating?
- Class of '68 dinner in Founders Great Hall followed by a Bi-Co social of conversation and music.
- Class of '68 Memorial Class Gathering in the Meeting House
These classmates have indicated that they plan to attend. The list will be updated as we have further information. If your name is not here, and you plan to attend, contact Cat Toia (610-795-7923).
S. Mitchell Freedman
View full Alumni Weekend details on the main event page and contact your class committee or College staff liaison with questions.
We hope to see you there!