Leadership Giving Committee
Leadership Giving Committee (LGC) members are experienced philanthropic advocates for Haverford College who are charged with cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding alumni capable of making gifts qualifying for membership in The 1833 Society.
Staff Contact: Sara Goddard, Assistant Director of Individual Giving
John S. Stephenson '88, Leadership Giving Vice Chair
David F. Belton '80
Adam S. Cifu '89
Robert M. Eisinger '87
Melissa R. H. Hall '93
Paul I. Kandel '83 P'14
Gabi Dvorine Koeppel '90
Emily Rees Sah '96
Michael H. Sargent '81 P'18
Andrew P. Schwartz '95
David Spitulnik '76
Ari B. Worthman '02
Jenifer Schweitzer Brooks '91, Annual Fund Chair
- Personally engage and solicit 15+ assigned leadership annual fund prospects annually
- Thank assigned donors for their contributions
- Welcome new members to The 1833 Society
- Participate in occasional special project and challenge opportunities
- Participate in periodic training activities, conference calls, peer reviews, and other advisory activities
- In reunion years, Leadership Giving Committee Members are encouraged to play an active role on their Reunion Committee
Giving: Leadership Giving Committee Members are required to either have a multi-year pledge for leadership level annual support or to make a leadership level gift or pledge before December 31st every fiscal year to set an example for others.
Time: The expected time commitment is 10 hours per year or less.
Terms: Leadership Giving Committee Members serve for renewable three-year terms.